Tidtrøyta

Jeg er død

7.9.06

Isak & Isabell

Det kommer når du minst venter det. Når du stirrer ut vinduet og ser de første høstløvene fly forbi med vinden, eller når du vasker skittent tøy rent og velduftende. Plutselig!

Ut av intet er hun der, min Isabell, i armene mine.

From Isabell Claud
Abidjan cote d'ivoire

I am sorry to come to you in this way, i came across you and my spirit lead me to chose you. well i realy needed some one honest, truthful to share my fellings with and to share my burden with and will lead me to introduced my self to you.i am vivian nna the only child and daughter of late mr Hermann Claud. my father was a very wealthy cocoa marchant base in abidjan the economic capital of ivory coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on the business. when my mother died on th 15th december 2000, my father took me so special because i was motherless before the death of my father on 25th june 2003 in a private hospital here in abidjan he secretly called me on the beside and told me that he has a sum of usdollars 5.500,000 million dollars was deposited at a
suspence account in a local bank here in abidjan, he told me that he used my name as his only daughter and the person that will inherit the deposited fund. He also explained to me that it was of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.that I should seek for a foreign patner in the country of my chioce where i will transfer this money for and use it
for investment purpose (such as real estate manegement)now iam honourably seeking your assistance in the fellowing ways.
( 1) to provide a bank account where this money will
be transfered
( 2)to serve as the guardian of this fund since i am
a girl of 23 years
( 3) to make arrengement for the me to come over to
your country after the money has been transfered to
your account.
moreover ,iam willing to offer you 20%of the total sum as compensation for your effor/input after the succesful transfer of the fund to your normination account oversea. furthermore you can indicate your option towards assisting me as i believe that this transaction would be concluded withing seven days( 7) you signify your interest to assist me.

anticipating to hear from you soon
thanks and GOD bless .

isabell.

Tilfeldighetens gestikulerende dirigent har ført vakre Isabell i min retning, og den stakkars jenta trenger meg, hun trenger hjelp, et sterkt holdepunkt som kan dra henne inn på trygt land, vekk fra havet som velter over av haier, kvasse skjær og onde undervannsstrømmer. Hun skal få det trygt hos meg.

True romance

1 Comments:

At 8/9/06, Blogger M said...

True Romance er en av mine fav. filmer.. faktisk.

 

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home